Message from the Leadership
"We are very proud of the Board’s track record of commitment to the highest standard of ethics, transparency and good governance during our first three years of operations. That record hits a new milestone with the inauguration of this FOMB standalone Ethics Webpage."
“At the FOMB we think of ethics as part of our daily obligation and for that reason have placed great value in creating the role of the Ethics Advisor and implementing the financial disclosure requirements for both board members and the senior executive staff at the FOMB.”
Meet the FOMB Ethics Advisor
“It is an honor to serve as the Independent Ethics Advisor to the FOMB, a position I have held since March 2017. This is a role that is intended to assist the FOMB Board and Staff with financial disclosure, conflicts of interest, code of conduct and related ethics issues that may arise from time to time. Ultimately the role is here to serve the best interest of the FOMB’s most important stakeholder – the people of Puerto Rico.”Click here to view complete message.
FOMB Ethics Resources
Ethics Communications & Media
- Ethics Advisor Letter to Ms. Cate Long – December 7, 2019
- Ethics Advisor Letter to Ms. Cate Long – September 20, 2019
- Ethics Advisor Letter to Ms. Cate Long – July 10 2019
- Ethics Advisor Letter to Espacios Abiertos – July 3 2019
- Ethics Advisor Letter to C. Long – June 26 2019
- Perspectives of the Board
- How the FOMB Manages Conflicts of Interest